Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Madonna's Threat At Chile Gig - “You're Looking Right At Me And Smoking Cigarettes, Like I'm A Stupid f****** idiot.”

                                                                    The Queen of Pop, Madonna was at a gig in capital Santiago on Wednesday when she became aware of tobacco smoke in the air.

Madonna then launched a ranting attack on the guilty puffers, claiming she can’t perform in a smoky environment.

Unfortunately, her scathing words were largely pointless since they were spoken in English to the Spanish-speaking South Americans.
She raged: “There are people smoking right now. No smoking!

“If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show.
“You don't care about me? I don't care about you. All right? Are we going to play that game?
“I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke.
“If you love me then don't smoke. No smoking.
“You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f****** idiot.”
Despite her threats, the show went ahead as planned - but hundreds of fans were caught on camera booing the chart veteran.

No comments:

Post a Comment