Pages

Thursday 20 December 2012

Olivia Culpo, The New Miss Universe!



I would chant something silly like 'U.S.A, U.S.A.' for the big win tonight of Miss USA, Olivia Culpo, in the Miss Universe pageant, but (a) I don't chant, and (b) I'm too busy wiping the drool off my quivering chin from the sight of one very racktastic beauty pageant winner.
Now, except those among us who watch Honey Boo Boo for real, we all know beauty pageants are pretty lame, outdated events that rarely produce truly noteworthy visuals, and since the blessed invention of the Internet, you are not limited to who soap companies or TV executives decide to tell you are the hottest women in the world. That being said, I think we scored mighty big tonight with the knockout Olivia Culpo. Checking her out from various and sundry angles, I'd say we have a real legit sextastic crown holder here. But what says you?

What Do You Think About Olivia Culpo, the New Miss Universe?

No comments:

Post a Comment