Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Blind Since Birth, Tommy Edison, A Blind Film Critic Talks About Describing Colours To Blind People. (VIDEO)

  

Tommy Edison has been blind since birth and now producing videos online that reveal a glimpse into his life and the funny challenges that he faces daily. Tommy has showed us what it’s like for someone who is blind to use an ATM for the time and how some people who are visually impaired may organize their money.
Plus, Tommy is living his dream of reviewing movies as the Blind Film Critic. With his unique and interesting perspective, Tommy says “I watch movies and pay attention to them in a different way than sighted people do. I’m not distracted by all the beautiful shots and attractive people. I watch a movie for the writing and acting.”
In addition to critiquing films, Tommy adds humor to his reviews. When he watched “Water for Elephants”, Tommy said, “I didn’t think Robert Pattinson was all that much to look at. I gotta be honest with you. I don’t know what all the kids see in him, but okay! Ha ha!”
More info on BlindFilmCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment