Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sex Addict: ‘ I’m Too Horny To Hold Down A Job’

 Laura Walker is searching for a job and surviving on benefits but, astonishingly, she admits that it’s not a lack of experience or qualifications that is holding her back – it’s her staggeringly high sex drive.
Single Laura, 21, from Gosport, Hampshire – who ended her last relationship because her boyfriend wasn’t sexually active enough – thinks about orgasms “constantly” and needs to climax seven times a day. Unable to hold down a job because her sexual urges distract her, she has resorted to unpaid work as a sex-toy tester.
She says: “I need to orgasm around seven times a day to relieve stress. I think about sex all the time. I’ve tried working in a bar and a petrol station, but got sacked as I’d daydream about sex and make mistakes. I don’t want to claim benefits but, at the moment, I don’t see any other alternative.”
Laura grew up with religious parents who didn’t discuss sex. She says: “I lost my virginity at 14 with my boyfriend of a year and it wasn’t great. But, as I had more relationships and gained more experience, I began enjoying sex.”

By the time Laura turned 16, her sex drive was overtaking those of her boyfriends. She says: “I loved the early days of a relationship, when we had sex all the time – but, after a few months, when it waned, I’d get frustrated.
“I bought my first sex toy aged 16 from Ann Summers and I was open with my boyfriends, who realised I needed extra stimulation. My orgasms from vibrators were often better than sex and I liked being in control.
“I’ve had a couple of long-term boyfriends and five one-night stands, but I need an emotional connection to orgasm with a man – and unless I have that, I’d rather use toys. It gives me a more intense orgasm and I like being in control.”

Laura left school with two GCSEs, then studied car mechanics. It was around this time, while chatting with friends, she realised her libido was higher than other peoples’. She says: “We were talking about sex toys and, when I said I used my vibrator up to seven times a day, they were shocked. But I wasn’t worried.”
After college, Laura – who moved into a one-bed council flat at 17, after falling out with her parents – started claiming £200 a month in Jobseeker’s Allowance.
She says: “I wanted to work as a mechanic, but I was diagnosed with mild scoliosis – curvature of the spine – so couldn’t lift things. I needed to pay the bills, so tried bar work and waitressing. But my mind kept wandering to sex. I muddled up orders and gave the wrong change. I felt so sexually frustrated, I was rude to customers, too. I never came on to my colleagues, though – I didn’t fancy them. And I preferred to use my vibrators.
“After two weeks, I handed in my notice as I felt stressed. I got a job in a petrol station, but was fired after three days for being distracted.”
Laura – who’s been single for 18 months – spent two years struggling to find work before starting sex-toy testing for an adult website. She says: “I was spending £50-70 a month on their vibrators, so they asked if I’d like to be a tester. It was unpaid, but the idea of using the newest sex toys appealed. My favourite is a Magic Wand, which is meant to be a massager!”
Since then, Laura – who claims housing and council tax benefits – has tested a range of vibrators, but she’s still looking for paid work. She says: “Ideally, I’d like to design sex toys. And I’m going to see a doctor to find out if I can control my urges – it’s good to have a high sex drive at my age, but mine is out of control. As for men, I’d like to find someone who can keep up with me. But, for now, my sex toys are all I need.”
Dr Sarah Jarvis says: “Laura’s libido is so high, she needs to see a professional to control it. Her urges may be partly psychological and counselling could help. Often, people with high sex drives feel too embarrassed to seek help but, if it’s taking over your life, you need to.”

SOURCE 

1 comment:

  1. nice story
    hey guys wanna see some hot and sexy .. log on to ...
    http://fuckinghore.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete