Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

'Dead' Woman Comes Back To Life At Her Funeral

Mourners nearly died of shock when a 101-year-old woman sat up and spoke - as she was being put in her coffin.

Peng Xiuhua asked why so many people were in her house in Lianjiang, Guangdong province, China.

Peng, who lived alone, had taken a tumble and hurt herself so her two daughters, who are in their 70s, were looking after her.

However, 10 days later her daughters could not detect a heartbeat and her body had gone stiff so she was declared dead.

The daughters gave her a bath, an undertaker dressed her and they were about to put her in her coffin when she came back to life.

Peng said: “I am a lucky woman.

"Not only did I get to see how many people care for me, but I also woke up before they took me to the crematorium,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment