Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Original Destiny’s Child LaTavia Roberson Reveals Her Thoughts On The Super Bowl Halftime Show

SOURCE

This past Sunday, millions of viewers tuned in and got a chance to see throwback R&B girl group Destiny’s Child rip the stage midway through Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime performance.
While the trio and their leather coated cakes received mostly positive reviews with a little Michelle Williams slander sprinkled in, Destiny’s
stepChild former member LaTavia Roberson had only good things to say about the show:

“Obviously, seeing Beyonce perform was the highlight for me,” Roberson, who departed Destiny’s Child in 2000, told Celebuzz Monday in an exclusive interview. “I got a real surprise when both Kelly [Rowland] and Michelle [Williams] both popped-up on the stage like that.”

“I thought they all looked great and did a good job with their dance moves,” she said. “Beyonce was especially amazing. She looked fabulous and her voice was really strong. During the performance somebody texted me to say they could not hear Kelly and Michelle sing. It was so noisy in the house where we watched the performance that I did not really notice anything wrong. But who knows? They probably had some technical problems.”
LaTavia also spoke about how it felt to see the group reunite and says she recently had the chance to catch up with Kelly:
“It was great to see them all performing together and I have no bitter or bad feelings toward any of those women. I wish them all the best,” she said. “I am at a good place in my life and things always work out for a reason. I am working on several projects with both acting and music that are exciting to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment