Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Photos: Stars Who Wish They Hadn't Stripped (EXPLICIT PICTURES)


Culled From: The Sun UK
.

Kelly Brook

Kelly Brook topless
KELLY Brook first went topless as a teenager after being offered a load of money but she wishes she had kept her top on.
The 23-year-old actress told how she was “naive” to have got her boobs out on screen.
She told the Radio Times: "To be honest, Albatross was naivety and not knowing that I could say No. I had no idea what was going to happen and thought I was going to be shot from behind.
"I think if you're going to do a nude scene, be honest and natural. Otherwise I'd be starving myself for ever, which I just couldn't do! It's not something I would do again."
The problem stars face is once they’ve appeared topless, it’s all over the web for everybody to see. For ever.
Good news for gawpers, bad news for the star.
Below are six more stars - including a Hollywood fella - who got their boobs out on screen and for modelling shoots but ended up regretting their decision to do so.

Since then, she’s bared her boobs loads of times, like in the 2010 movie Piranha, above.
“Of course I look back on it and think there was something about it that was... was very young,” she said.
“It was good money but, yes, to have someone of that age posing like that. I think that’s probably not great.
“I don’t think I [felt that way at the time] but I didn’t do it for very long anyway.”

Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet topless
SETH MacFarlane recently poked fun at a string of female stars who have gone topless in his “We Saw Your Boobs” song at the Oscars - using his finale to ring off the long list of movies Kate has gone topless in.
But despite not appearing to care about whipping her bra off, Kate said after baring them in The Reader, that she was worried she might become known for it.
She said: "I don't want to become that actress who always gets her kit off.”

Mary-Louise Parker

Mary-Louise Parker topless
US actress Mary-Louise Parker is famous for playing the lead role in Weeds - and fondly remembered by fellas for romping in an X-rated scene on the show and for appearing naked in the bath.
The sex scene is a fairly hot session which sees her romping with a chap over a bar top.
She knew it would spread like wildfire on the web and it still bothers her.
"I'm bitter,” she confessed. “I knew it was going to be on the Internet.

Natalie Portman

Natalie Portman topless
WHO could forget her lesbian scene with Mila Kunis in Black Swan. Just wow.
But few fans would remember - or perhaps even know about - the film where Natalie got completely naked.
She certainly hasn’t. "I shouldn't have done it", she said.

Chantelle Houghton

Big Brother blonde Chantelle did some topless modelling when she was younger, including a set of snaps taken in an Essex park.
But now she’s all grown up and a mum, she’s put all that behind her and reckons it was a mistake.
Asked if she would get her boobs out again for the cameras, she said: “Never. It’s not me.

Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner topless
I’VE never seen a clip of Twilight where this lad doesn’t get his top off - but apparently he DOESN’T like doing it. Hmm.
"If I had to choose, I would never take my shirt off again in a movie," he said.

1 comment:

  1. atleast Tylor,he is a man,whether he takes off his shirt or not.there is nothing he hv to lose unlike the actresses who act nude.
    better think about the out come before u act girls.ur blood is hot,ur mouth is big and da chance is infront of u.what mattters is ur life and wat people say about u.
    think like a man and act like a woman!!

    ReplyDelete