Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Singer Lanre Teriba [Atorise] Back in Nigeria after being Shot in S.A....Plead with Journalists to stop spreading rumours


Gospel singer Lanre Teriba, popularly known as 'Atorise' who was hospitalised in South Africas after being shot by armed robbers on  5th February 2013, while there on a concert, has finally returned home after series of rumours of him wheel chair bound. He was attacked immediately after the show by unknown gunmen who robbed him and shot him in the leg. He was taken to Steve Biko Hospital in Pretoria South Africa where he had a successful surgery and was discharged recently. Below is excerpts from Lanre teriba on his facebook page;

I want to thank my dear fans,friends and everyone who has been praying for me. I went to tour south africa and after my first show I was shot in the leg and robbed. But I was not confined to a wheelchair. I was also told that some are even going around saying God spoke to them about me being in a wheel chair, they are liars. As for those saying God is using this to punish me, may God forgive us all. And may we learn to let God be the judge. I want to also use this opportunity to plead with journalist , please stop spreading false news, do your research, and provide nigerians something they can learn from , not useless gossip. I also plead to everyone in the world be careful of what u accept as the truth. I'm greatful that God has spared my life and I pray his love protects us and leads us all in the right way. I'm back and ready for my Nigerian fans. My mission to spread the gospel continues. One love, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment