Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

PHOTOS: How I Fell In Love With K1... - Titi Masha

Culled From: News Of The People




After series of controversies and speculations in the media, Titi Masha who recently delivered a baby girl for the King of Fuji finally opened up to News of the People in an exclusive encounter at Orland Park area of Chicago in the United States of America.

Reeling in the comfort of her new status, Titi accepted to talk on her affair with K1 the Ultimate which has been blessed with a baby girl named Fathia.

According to her, most of the media reports were unfortunate and inaccurate, querying how many of these media bothered to seek my view before they went ahead to publish all these lies and unfounded speculations.
In her words, all these things have made me a strong person and for now, I don’t care whatever anybody says or writes; but I am very disappointed,

Describing how she fell in love with the King of Fuji, Titi explained, ”He is a very loving and caring husband. I can never ask for more in a man and I am enjoying every moment of it.” Narrating her experience so far as K1′s wife, she said ”I am now wiser and I can now differentiate between friends and foes”


No comments:

Post a Comment