Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

I Have Never Undergone Any Surgery Or Implant - Omotola Jolade Ekeinde


At age 35, many would have thought age would have had its harsh toll on Nollywood movie superstar, Omotola Jolade Ekeinde, but as the years pass, the actress is getting prettier and younger by the day.
As the world is engulfed with celebrities constantly undergoing beauty enhancement surgeries including buttocks to look younger and prettier, the sexy Nollywood actress has demystified rumours that she has undergone some surgeries to enhance her looks.
The mother of four disclosed in a recent interview with Nigerian news medium, Encomium that she has never undergone any beauty enhancement surgery adding her radiant look is inherited.
She stated that, 'I have never done any surgery or implant. It's just me being extremely careful and conscious of my body, job and everything. Naturally, as a human being, sometimes I get it perfectly right, sometimes, the body just does what it wants to do. I just keep trying.'

Quizzed what the secret to her beautiful and youthfulness is, Omotola said there is no major secret to the look and that she took after her mother.
According to her, 'there is no major secret. That's the truth. Most of them were inherited. I inherited the good stuff, so also the bad one. If you see my mom's picture, she actually looked like a young girl. Till she passed on, we used to call her forever young, even before that song came out.'
'My mom had a teenager look, even when she was almost 50. She was a very hippy and curvy woman. That, she passed on to me with vengeance. That's why it has been a very big struggle for me to stay as slim as my job requires,' Omotola added.
Popularly known as Omo Sexy, the award winning actress burst on the Nollywood scene in 1995 and till date, she has appeared in over 300 movies.
Omotola Jolade Ekeinde was recently honoured on the 2013 Time 100 Most Influential People In The World List alongside world renowned personalities Michelle Obama, Beyonce and Kate Middleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment