Pages

Thursday 19 September 2013

"God, I Need A Husband" – Linda Ikeji Cries Out On Her 33rd Birthday



One of Africa's most successful and celebrated blogger Linda Ikeji celebrates her 33rd birthday today. Having got all a lady could ever ask for, money, shades of shoes, clothes, fame etc. thus making her an accomplished celebrity. However, she address her burning desire to have a man in her life.....

Read excerpts from her blog below:

Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What else can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol.


So I'm having a birthday party on the 27th and 28th of Sept in London and Manchester respectively, hosted by Cokobar. They hosted my birthday party last year - check on it HERE. Hope UK LIBers will come out and party with me next weekend. So looking forward to it!

Hmmm...imagine if only 10% of my readers wished me a happy birthday...the number of comments would be insane and so cool. Haha! Love you guys...thanks for everything! *hugz*

Source: Linda Ikeji Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment