Pages

Friday 4 October 2013

How MIC Casket Boss & His Son Died In Agagu’s Plane Crash

MIC-boss-Okunsanya-and-son

The family of Mr Tunji Okunsanya is in deep sorrow and the the prayers of everyone at this “dark” moment in their life. Mr Okunsanya who is one of the celebrity go-to undertakers in Nigeria, was with his son in the plane conveying the corpse of ex-Governor Olusegun Agagu to Akure on Thursday.
 This unfortunately incident which occured when the plane crashed within minutes of take off and Mr Tunji Okunsanya and his son, whose name is also Tunji Okunsanya were among the 13 that have been confirmed dead in the accident.

Until his death, Tunji Okunsanya (a trained Engineer) supervised M.I.C, a funeral home in Lagos.
He handled Goldie Harvey's funeral, AY's Father's funeral and several others.
In a recent interview with PUNCH, Tunji Okunsanya was asked "You have planned other people’s funerals, have you planned yours yet?" and he responded with.
“Fortunately, I am in this line and my kids see what I do. You plan for yourself as you get older and we have people who plan their funerals before they die…
“My children know what I like to wear but it is always good to plan before hand because in most instances, your kids will not give you what you want. My children should bury me the way I live.”
You can read more on the interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment