Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

I Can't Leave My Husband Even If He Impregnates Another Woman- Foluke Daramola


In an interview with a soft sell magazine, Foluke Daramola has blamed her husband's first wife for leaving him because of her. Foluke emphasised that it was foolish of her (Bukky) to have packed out of hermatrimonial home because of the then alleged extra-marital affair Kayode was having with her (Foluke).

Defending Kayode’s extra marital affair with her before Bukky left him, the actress said, “In the first instance, did you read in the Bible that any of the people who were the apples of God’s eyes had one wife?”

“As it is now, if Kayode goes ahead and impregnates a woman, will I leave him because of that?” she asked, adding that, Yet, I am not even pregnant.”

“If I decide to leave my home because my husband is dating another woman or impregnated a woman, who will lose, my husband or me?” Foluke further queried, “at the end of the day, it is the woman that owns the home and you hold it the way you want to hold it,” she said.

“So, if my husband is misbehaving and I decide to quit, I shouldn’t blame another person for coming in,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment