Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

Yoruba movie star, Bose Arowosegbe, explains why actresses marry married men + sheds more light on Funke Akindele's failed marriage





Fast rising yoruba actress, Bose Arowosegbe, in a recent interview with Vanguard, said
“I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.
Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped.   I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us. They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.
But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.”

Are you a jealous person?
Yes, when it comes to my husband, I am very jealous.
You just said you are a jealous woman, how then can you share your man with another woman?
Because I knew he was married before I decided to marry him. It was my decision and I knew what I was walking into. Before I made up my mind I knew the price I was to pay and how I have to adapt to that. I have decided to share with the woman inside not any one outside.
What if you catch him in bed with another woman?
That is the end of the relationship.

Look at the case of Funke Akindele, why is it that actresses don’t seem to last long in a marriage?

See, it depends on the man you are dealing with. If he is the type that understands you, he won’t be looking out for rumours about you. As a lady, you must let your man understand the kind of person you are. So, when he hears things about you he understands you without your having to explain anything. Again, when you are married you must steer clear of some things you used to do.
Like in the case of Funke Akindele, I don’t think the problem came from Funke. I don’t know much of the story but I heard Funke’s husband had impregnated another lady. Even if he had, there is a way he could have gone about it instead of going public to rubbish her name because she’s a star. I hate that man for that. Funke is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment