Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

BTW. EX MBGN OMASAN BUWA, LINDA IKEJI AND REGINA ASKIA


Precisely on Monday, December 2, 2013,  Linda Ikeji posted a story about ex MBGN Omasan Buwa, who is currently the Executive Assistant to Delta State Governor on issues with disabled people saying during an interview with City People, that she will never re-remarry which did  not go down well with Omasan Buwa as LIB readers tore her apart with their comments saying she looked ugly and shapeless. However, her successor Regina Askia, didn’t find it funny she took to her Facebook page to vent her anger. Read excerpts published by Linda Ikeji and Regina Askia, Omasan Buwa's Facebook post below; 

I987 Most beautiful Girl in Nigeria and Current Executive Assistant to Delta State Governor on issues with disabled people said in a recent interview with City People that she has no plans to re-marry as marriage is not for everyone. The single mother of three, 18 year old twin boys and a 16 year old girl, was once married to Mr Odumosu, but their marriage ended some years back. 

When asked about plans to re-marry, the 48 year old ex-queen replied;

"No No No....no plans for that for now. You know marriage is not for everyone. I have been there, I have been independent of a man for so long so its not something I miss. It's not something I long for. To be honest with you I see no reason for that at this stage. Having said that, I do have somebody I am seeing and I quite happy to live like that"



LIB readers comments

Regina Askia's Facebook  post

Regina Askia's Facebook  post

No comments:

Post a Comment