Pages

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Photos From Regina Askia's Daughter, Stephanie 22nd Birthday Party


Regina Askia's daughter, Stephanie is already 22. Stephanie the gorgeous first daughter of Nigeria’s Ex beauty queen turned nurse, Regina Askia turned 22 on Feb. 28 and marked her birthday with friends in US. She will be graduating from college few months from now.
Regina Askia is married to American, Rudolf Williams and blessed with 3 children.

See birthday photos and Regina Askia's congratulatory message to her daughter below:



"My daughter Stephanie ( in white) turned 22, is graduating college and looking to go on to bigger successes . My blue eyed little girl is now an adult. Wow, happy birthday sweetie, May God bless you and keep you in his love and grace always. Soon as you wrap up on that masters degree, bring me Prince Charming and some grand babies........no pressure honey, just saying. Happy birthday darling, love always......Mommy

(2 most amazing women in my life my Mom and daughter born on the same day....Feb 28th and two most amazing men my son Lil Rudy and his Dad Big Rudy born on the 25 th and 27th. Of Feb. I'm so blessed and so broke in February....lol, we thank God for all his love and mercies)" She wrote.








No comments:

Post a Comment