Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

A Man Found This Inspirational Note In San Francisco Airport. He just had to share its contents online. You’ll be so glad he did. [Photos]

sfo-note2[1]

A heartfelt letter and this pendant was what he found inside 

Sometimes we need to find inspiration and we find it when we are not expecting .. While making his way through the San Francisco airport, one man came across a folded piece of parchment that said something interesting on the front: read me.

So, he did and what he discovered inside was absolutely priceless gift. It was a heartwarming and motivational tale from a complete stranger. He just had to share its contents online. You’ll be so glad he did.

This is was what he found and what he saw on front ..

sfo-note[1]
I recently left an emotionally abusive relationship After months of insults I wont repeat, false accusations, lies, delusions, broken mirrors, nightly battles…. I left. I know that I was being poisoned by each day that I stayed. So with a heavy heart, I left my lover of three years, knowing that I had already put it off too long. At first he begged, then he cursed, but eventually he paced his bags and faded out of my life like a bad dream. For the first few weeks, my body seemed to reject this. For three years I had seen the world through him-colored glasses. I didn’t know who I was without him. Despite the kindness of friends and even strangers. I could not help feeling utterly alone. But it was this sense of aloneness that set me free. Somewhere along the way, I let go. I released all of the painful memories, the names he had called me, the shards of him buried deep in my brain. I stopped believing the things hehad made me think about myself. I began to see how extraordinary, breathtakingly beautiful life is. I meditated, drank too much coffee, talked to strangers, laughed at nothing. I wrote poetry and stopped to smell and photograph every flower. Once I discovered that my happiness depends only on myself, nothing could hurt me anymore. I have found and continue to find peace. Each day I am closer to it than I was yesterday. I am a work in progress but I am full to the brim with gratitude and joy. And so, since I have opened a new chapter in my life, I want to peacefully part with the contents of the last chapter. The end of my relationship was the catalyst for a wealth of positive changes in my life. It was a symbol, most importantly, it was an act of self-love. It was a realization that I deserved to be happy and I could choose to be. And so, in an effort to leave behind the things that do not help me grow, I am letting go of a relic from the painful past. I wore this necklace-a gift from him-every day for over tow years. To me, letting it go is a joyous declaration that I am moving forward with strength and grace and deep, lasting peace. Please accept this gift as a reminder that we all deserve happiness. Whoever you are, and whatever pain you have faced, I hope you find peace.
Namaste,Jamie
Source: Reddit
It’s not easy to leave definitively a toxic relationship. Many people waste their lives being with someone who makes them a worse person… but then others, like Jamie, find the strength to make healthy decisions.
Let Jamie bravery inspire you if you are in a situation that’s poisonous and painful. You will find happiness, even if you can’t see that at the time. I also hope that the courage of those who shared this letter on the INTERNET has been worth.
Share her story and words of wisdom with all your friends. You will be helping someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment