Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

"My body is a reflection of everything that's made me who I am" Kirby Payne bravely poses naked for Cosmopolitan after finding her confidence

Kirby Payne's amazing naked body

"When I was 12, I went from having no boobs to a D-cup practically overnight. Everyone else was still growing and I felt really self-conscious – I even quit football and rugby because of it.
"They continued to grow, and I was a G cup by the time I left school – now I'm a 34J."

Kirby Payne for Cosmopolitan
"I struggled to buy bras when I was a teen because everything in my size was so old-fashioned, and I had to buy clothes a size bigger to fit my boobs. Worse, men seemed to think they had the right to comment on me – one man followed me home when I was 15, talking about my boobs, despite me being in school uniform.
"Over time, I learnt to handle it and always had a comeback ready."
Kirby Payne with her family
"My mixed heritage drew comments too. My dad, from the Caribbean, is very dark while my mum is fair, and kids at school would ask me why I was this colour. But this colour, these boobs – it's all me! Now, people can say what they like – I love my body.
"Having my kids meant my body changed again; I had instant stretch marks! They were a shock at first, but now I'm proud of them – I call them my battle scars."
Kirby Payne for Cosmopolitan
"We women should all embrace what we've got. My body is a reflection of everything that's made me who I am – my heritage, my strength, and my kids – and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Via - Cosmopolitan.

No comments:

Post a Comment