Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

Dr. Pastor Olukoya Of MFN Reveals 42 Powerful Prayer Points For 2015


Prayers to tackle this year by (G.O DR D.K OLUKOYA) 

1. By the power of the God Elijah, terror must bury terror this year 

2. I shall not be used as a sacrifice by the power in the blood of Jesus I.e there will be release of vampire & cannibal spirit. 

3. Vampire power hear the word of the Lord drink your own blood and eat your own flesh. Ps 27 & Isa 49 

4. Harvest must meet harvest in my life 

5. My father by your ordained prophet lead me into this year and preserve me in this year. Hosea 12:13 6. My father deliver me from every agenda of destiny impotent 


7. O Lord behold the threatening of my hardened enemies and arise for my sake. Form the habit of reporting the enemies to God. Act 4 

8. Evil shall bow before the good 

9. Favour must meet favour in my life 

10. I claim net breaking breakthrough by the power in the blood of Jesus. Peter had such breakthrough 

11. My enemies shall die in my place in the name of Jesus. Shout it 7 times 

12. O God arise and let my enemies be scattered. shout it 7 times 

13. Let the padlock from heaven silence my silencers in d name of Jesus. 

14. Weapon brought by the enemies to the battle front must backfire 

15. Anger of Mother Earth be silence by the blood of Jesus 

16. Help me Lord not to major in vanity 

17. The sun will not smite me by day nor the moon by night 

18. My rest, my release, my restoration manifest by fire 

19. The rebellious must dwell in dry land 

20. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. National anthem for us this year is you have been doing your work father perfect your work. 

21. Let the manifestation of grace in 3 fold appear in my life. 5 mean grace and 5×3= 15

22. My father move me to a new level of grace 

23. Anointing for profitable creativity fall upon me 

24. Let a Fresh anointing of the Holy Ghost fall upon me 

25. Let the wickedness of the wicked expire. Shout it 10 times 

26. O God arise and over answered my prayer 

27. This is another year of psalm 91. He that dwell in d secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty 

28. My body hear the word of the Lord reject infirmity.shout it 7 times 

29. Famine & barrenness of the soul I am not your candidate 

30. Praise revival. Spend quality time praising God this year. God inhabit the praises of His people. 

31. Laziness and procrastination must die. 

32. Pronounce judgment on abuser of children in any form and under any religion or system 

33. Let the resurrection power of The Lord Jesus Christ overshadow and surround me this year 

34. Just as Hezekiah reprove from death was 15 years, and Jew were deliver from death under Esther on the 15 days, the angel of death will not visit me this year 

35. The enemies will not contest my voice this year. He has lost the power to contest 

36. The sun of my life shall not listen to the voice of witchcraft 

37. God shall make the right people to help me at the right time in the right place 

38. Lord Pass through the land in violence anger and slay the wicked who has make covenant with bad spirit to destroy 

39. The period of mercy for the wicked in this nation is over in the name of Jesus 

40. O God arise and judge every proud and arrogant leaders this year 

41. Lord when I pass through the water and flood physically & spiritually they shall not overflow me 

42. There are 15 d’s to stand against and pray against. DECEIT DELAY DEFILEMENT DISPEL DISOBEDIENT DISBELIEF DISTRACTION DISHONESTY DISAPPOINTMENT DISCOURAGEMENT DISCORD DOUBT DOUBLE MINDEDNESS DEADNESS DULLNESS For us at MFM, this is a year of two things 1.MY YEAR OF MULTIPLE RESTORATION AND UNPARALLELED FAVOUR. PSALM 102:13 PSALM 126:1 JOEL 2:25 HEBREW 1:9 2. YEAR OF VIGOROUS EVANGELISM SONGS: Turn me to fire. 7 times Any disaster fashion against me backfire. 7 times Arise o God arise and fight my battle. 7 times

No comments:

Post a Comment