Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

God Answers All Prayers? Strippers Praying Together Before Climbing The Pole.



I stumbled on this photos of strippers praying backstage online this morning, and it really intrigued me. Instead of me voicing just my own opinion on these pictures, I thought it would be good to open up the floor for debate 
Do you think this photo is a good or bad thing? Why? Should there be a problem with exotic dancers praying before stripping on stage for men in a club? Surely God answers all? 
However, I strongly believe that God does hear the prayers of sinners, and we are all technically sinners through our thoughts, actions and deeds e.t.c. 


Yes, these strippers are sinners , we all are, as a matter of all fact God sees all sin as the same, there is no hierarchy to Him with sinners or type of sin, so this is the same as someone in sexual relations praying , liars praying etc. Obviously it’s not the most conventional image you would expect to see of people praying but, who knows what the ‘sinful woman’ who came to was Jesus’ feet with perfume looked like. 
Should our prayers as Christians fall on deaf hears too? and before we became born again didn't we pray?  I’m not God but, neither is His disciple John so, only God knows who’s prayers he’ll listen to. 





No comments:

Post a Comment