Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Photospeak; Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock This Evening Breaking Ramadan Fast With President Buhari.



“I believe in what the President believes in, I respect him and I stand firmly loyal to his cause. So you can go to any length of speculation that you might want, I have not responded to all of that because I understand the President and the President understands me clearly.

“I am backing what the President has carefully enumerated and articulated to the party. The party is supreme. The party must have disciplined leadership and followers. The party’s process must be respected because that is the confidence and the trust of the people.



“We are different, we cannot be PDP, we are APC, we will not repeat their mistakes. We know their mistakes, errors, we understand what Nigeria wanted and Nigerians gave this party victory because of our manifesto,”

“We are pro-people, we are progressives. We have had a conservative government in the last 16 years, this is a progressive party, just coming in barely 30 days. We understand the hope of Nigerians, we understand the expectations of Nigerians, we believe in that expectation and in our promise of prosperity to the people. We will not change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment