Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Woman Delivers Her Own Baby In Less Than A Minute While Standing In Hospital Entrance As Her Husband Searched For Parking Space [Photo+Video]


Via - Dailymail

A woman unexpectedly gave birth in less than a minute has described the moment her baby emerged as her husband looked for a space in the hospital car park.
Jessica Stubbins, from Scunthorpe, had just walked through the first set of doors when she felt a twinge and her daughter Lucy arrived - a moment caught on camera thanks to the hospital's CCTV.


Her husband Tom, a butcher, told Good Morning Britain how Jessica exclaimed: 'It's a girl, it's a girl! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!'
He recalled: 'She felt really guilty because I missed it. I was just in absolute shock and I didn't know what was happening.'



'I just told Tom he best drop me off at the door as he parked the car.
'And then I was trying to close the door really quick and then as I got out I just knew that she was on the way.'



Her husband, who had not seen the footage before, joked: 'It was only about a hundred feet away and I still missed it.'
Kate Garraway, who said she was flabbergasted by the footage, remarked: 'You didn't even sit down! This is what I can't understand; you're just so casual about it.' 
Jessica, who works as an assistant manager at Card Factory, laughed: 'She was just coming. There was no stopping her, there was no time to sit down.'
The couple with their daughters Penny (left) and Lucy (right). One nurse recalled how she had seen Jessica struggling in the hospital entrance: 'I thought, That girl's not going to make it'


No comments:

Post a Comment