Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Pastor's Daughter Buys Her Boyfriend A Lexus SUV (Photos)




An upcoming Port Harcourt based artiste, Kay Style took to his Instagram to show off the Lexus SUV his girlfriend of 4 years bought for him. Could this be a publicity stunt? If no, Kudos girl. 

See what the guy wrote below:-

Wow wow I can't keep calm,the world has to know how grateful I am ordinary Port Harcourt Boy ,meeting you 4 years ago in the university and how even against all odds no one wanted you to date me or even be seen with me cause you are a pastor's daughter but you proved them all wrong,you stayed even supported my career as an upcoming artist from day 1 

my love my everything I'm speechless this surprise is too much (a car) I bless God for the day i met you and I promise to make u proud for supporting my music journey ...oh no God. Bless you New Lexus Jeep 

#BestGfEver#PastorsDaughter#GratefulHeart#BestGfEver#NewMusiCSoomComeForYouOnly#Street#PHBoy#Blessed#ThankYouJes

No comments:

Post a Comment