Pages

Thursday 1 December 2016

Woman Confesses! "My Sister Was Killed in August But She Keeps Knocking on My Door Every Night"; FInd Out Why


A woman has made a shocking revelation about the mysterious events happening around her following her sister's tragic murder months back. 

Tendani Mbedzi keeps seeing her dead sister Khathu in her dreams. 

A 29-year-old woman identified as Tendazi Mbedzi, has explained that she can't sleep at night anymore.

The woman from Tembisa in Ekurhuleni, South Africa, says she can’t sleep at night because her dead sister keeps coming around.


According to Daily Sun SA, Tendazi said since her sister Khathu Manavhela, 33, was murdered, allegedly by her boyfriend in August, she can’t find peace because the dead lady keeps knocking on her door every night.

When she goes out to check who’s knocking, she finds no one.

Daily Sun SA reports that Tendazi contacted a sangoma (native doctor) and was told that the person who knocks on her door at night is her dead sister.

“The sangoma told me Khathu is not happy and wants me to find her killer.” Tendazi said

Tendani told Daily Sun she has dreams of her murdered sister crying, asking her when she is going to catch her killer.

“She fears he will also kill me,” said Tendani.

The alleged killer, Khathu’s boyfriend, has been on the run since the incident.

“I was there when he shot my sister. He wanted to kill me because I was fighting for her,” claimed Tendani.

“I live in fear because we don’t know what he’s planning. Some people say they’ve see him. We pray he will be arrested so my sister can rest in peace.”

Tendani said her sister’s two children are always asking where their mum is.

“They know she is dead, but it is not easy for them to accept,” she said.

Tembisa cops went to the suspect’s home to look for him after Tendani’s other sister Masala said she saw him.

But when the cops got there, he was nowhere to be found.

Police spokesman Captain Manyadza Ralidzivha said the suspect, Lucky Chakela, is on the run.

A murder case has been opened for investigation at Tembisa Police Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment