Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

PASTOR ARRESTED FOR SEVERELY BEATING HIS KIDS - LOSES CUSTODY OF HIS 3 CHILDREN, BEGS FOR DELIVERANCE


Pastor Christopher Sule who beat his two children so brutally with cable, leaving severe marks all over their body, is said to be chaplain in Bima a private hospital and a Pastor with ECWA Bishara (1) Bukuru, Plateau State.

He hails from Nassarawa State and has been handed over to the Police. Checks show that the pastor regularly beat his two daughters, ages eight and six, as as a result of their inability to recite what they were taught in school as well as stealing meat from the pot of soup at home.



Wife of the pastor, Mrs Racheal Christopher, said: “For the past three years, we have been in bondage and under the yoke of maltreatment by my husband who under slight provocation would descend on me and the children and beat us to pulp. 

I had reported the issue to my family but my husband would always ask for forgiveness with a promise not to do so again. The last one was so terrible that I had to struggle with him to rescue the children. But I got the beating of my life in the process.”

.She revealed that she had threatened several times to park out of her matrimonial home along with her children but was often prevailed upon by family members to stay for the sake of the kids and to pray for her husband to turn a new leaf. 

.While speaking on the circumstances leading to his action, Sule said: “I don’t know what really came upon me. By nature I am temperamental and also have excessive anger, but I need deliverance.”

.While commenting on the incident, the Chief Social Welfare Officer of Jos South LGA of Plateau State, said: “When we got to his house we discovered he also locked his 1-year-old daughter in a room and went out without minding what will happen to the child. 

The magnitude of his offence was too heavy and we had to immediately take over the custody of his 3 children including his wife. We will ensure that he faces the full wrath of the law; already he has been handed over to the Police and very soon he will be charged to court”

Via: NewTelegraph 

No comments:

Post a Comment