Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Jennifer Lopez, 47, Breaks Down In Tears Saying She Was 'Blessed' To Have Kids at An Older Age - 'I almost thought it wasn’t going to happen'

Tears in her eyes: Jennifer Lopez welled up when talking about her kids on the Today show on Thursday
Jennifer Lopez, was hosted on Today Show, revealed she never thought she will have kids. The emotional 47-year-old mother of 9-year-old twins, said she's knows it could have been something different for her, as she's aware she's blessed to be a mother. According to her, her kids made life so much better.



'I didn't have kids till later. I almost thought it wasn’t going to happen for me,' said the 47-year-old as she nearly broke down in tears. 'I'm very aware I was blessed with that. It could have been something different.' 
Choked up: Here the star is seen crying as she says she feels 'blessed'

She also said: 'Don't make me cry, it's early and I'm tired.'
Max and Emme - who she had with singer Marc Anthony - just turned nine.
'They just made my life so much better,' she said as she became emotional. 'I'm forever grateful that. I don't take it for granted one day.'


No comments:

Post a Comment