Pages

Wednesday 26 April 2017

First Time Visitor To Nigeria Left Stranded After Pictured Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos)


Image may contain: one or more people and text
Add caption
A first time visitor has been left stranded in Nigeria, after a Lagos Uber driver robbed her of over N1Million. The victim, a South African who has been identified as Mongy Mathobela, wrote

 "I'm a visitor in Nigeria. I went to the bank to withdraw money in Lekki, so he saw the money that I had it in my bag. 

He left me stranded on the road luckily, I had my phone on me because I 
wanted to buy something on the side of the road. I even bought him food and paid him more than what he was supposed to be paid and inside my bag it was my passport and money 500k naira and $2000.

In her recent tweet, she disclosed that the uber thief dropped her passport at a safe place. 

Image may contain: phone and text


Image may contain: phone

Image may contain: 3 people


Please help me share this so that I can get my passport and go back to my country my flight is on Thursday I do not have a passport. Pls help."

No comments:

Post a Comment